General & Family Dentistry
Royal Oak and Birmingham, MI
If you are looking for a family dentist in Royal Oak that you can trust to give great dental care to you and your loved ones, look no further. Dr. Hartrick’s office is very conveniently located on Woodward Avenue in Royal Oak, 5 blocks south of Birmingham. She and her experienced staff offer excellent individualized care to all patients in the surrounding communities and beyond the Tri-County area.
We offer many family dentistry and general dentistry treatments that can give you and your loved ones a healthy, beautiful smile.
These are the family dentistry and general dentistry treatments our family dentist and amazing dental team offer:
- Salivary Diagnostics – This is an excellent non-invasive, simple, and quick procedure to see if you may have a susceptibility to bacterial diseases like tooth decay and periodontal disease. Receiving this diagnostic test can help Dr. Hartrick identify these risks early, which means problems can be taken care of when they are little, instead of waiting until irreversible damage has been caused to your oral health. Plus, it may mean that you need to change up your oral health routine or have more frequent dental visits to keep decay and gum disease at bay.
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Care – In our efforts to keep your mouth and those of your loved ones healthy and beautiful and functioning their whole lives long, we offer periodontal care and treatment. The principle of ‘prevention being better than cure’ is one that Hartrick Dentistry strives to emphasize to all of our patients, and in this way, we can help to maintain your oral health for the long haul. Maintaining good oral health, which includes your teeth and gums, means that you lower your risk of ailments and diseases, such as diabetes, stroke, and heart disease.
- People of all Ages – We are happy to welcome all ages to our comfortable, friendly office. We are well equipped and experienced to handle patients who are young, elderly or those who experience dental anxiety at just the thought of stepping into our office. We offer sedation dentistry, as well as additional amenities to help those that are apprehensive about their visit. We look forward to serving you and your loved ones. For life.
- Individualized Care and Amenities – Each of our patients has a distinct set of issues and expectations in regards to their smile and dental health. Family dentist in the Tri-County area, Dr. Hartrick and her amazing dental team, treat every patient as an individual, with care and respect. We also offer great additional amenities like blankets, virtual reality glasses to watch movies and TV shows and headphones where you choose your music genre, so you have a pleasant time (and maybe even some fun–imagine that!) during your visits with us. Our family dentistry patients especially enjoy these amenities!
- Dental Sedation – In our efforts to make sure your visits here are relaxing, one of the general dentistry treatments we offer is dental sedation. We have found this general dentistry option has really helped our patients who struggle with dental anxiety or that have a generalized fear of going to the dentist.
- Snoring and Sleep Appliances We want to help you and your sleep partner if you suffer from sleep apnea or excessive snoring. Know that you do not have to resort to using a CPAP machine. Ask Dr. Hartrick about our anti-snoring or sleep appliances today to help you and your partner rest better.
- Root Canals – If you have a toothache, the general dentistry treatment is often root canal therapy, which prevents the tooth from needing an extraction, and removes any infection from inside the tooth. Let our family dentist help you with this and eradicate your painful toothache for good.
- Tooth-colored Fillings – Metal fillings for cavities are not only rather unattractive but are unhealthy, too. Our general dentistry procedure for filling cavities is with tooth-colored, non-metal fillings. Our family dentist uses only the healthiest options for her patients.
- Oral Health Care and Instruction – It is important that consistent and thorough care is taken of your teeth throughout your life, and in order to go unabated through your adult years, it is imperative that the right care is taken in keeping your mouth in optimum health. Our family dentistry and general dentistry practices include giving you helpful instruction on how best to take care of your mouth. We also recommend you see our family dentist every six months.
For all your family dentistry and general dentistry needs, call Hartrick Dentistry today at (248) 549-0950 if you are in the Birmingham or Royal Oak area of Michigan. We look forward to meeting you.