Japanese scientists have created a new revolutionary product which could end tooth decay
Scientists in Japan have produced a revolutionary product called a ‘tooth patch,’ an extremely thin, microscopic film made from materials found in natural tooth enamel that is placed over the teeth to prevent decay or whiten teeth instantly.
The microscopic film is currently transparent but the scientists say they could create white sheets to aid in cosmetic dentistry!
Achieve that beautiful smile with Hartrick Dentistry
At Hartrick Dentistry in Royal Oak, Michigan, we endeavour to bring you that perfect smile you have always dreamed of. Focusing on cosmetic dentistry, we can help you succeed in your smile by providing treatments which include:
- Crowns and Bridges – Designed to restore and strengthen damaged, decayed or rotten teeth, crowns and bridges can affectively improve your dental health and enhance the quality, function and aesthetics of your smile.
- Dental Implants – This treatment is used when teeth have been lost and the patient wants a permanent solution. Surgical screws are placed in the jawbone and allowed to heal, where the jawbone accepts the screws as part of your biological make up. These form an anchor for the new permanent teeth to be fixed to.
- Veneers – This treatment is used on teeth that are chipped, cracked, stained, broken or damaged. Porcelain or composite resins are crafted and bonded to the front surface of the tooth, creating a perfect smile with little downtime.
- Tooth Whitening – At Hartrick Dentistry, tooth whitening has never been easier! With the option of in-house treatment or take-home treatment, the choice really is yours.
- Build success with a beautiful smile
At Hartrick Dentistry in Royal Oak, we understand being unhappy with your smile can be detrimental to your confidence. This is why we provide a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to enhance your smile and your self-esteem!